About the Camp
Camp Dates: August 2nd - 3rd
In two days, we want to fine tune what you have been practicing all summer and get you ready for fall tryouts. The camp will emphasize the basic fundamentals and advanced techniques for the following:
- Ball Handling: ball control, opposite hand dribbling, two ball dribbling, etc...
- Defense: positioning, footwork, communication, etc...
- Shooting: technique, release, speed, etc...
- Offensive Skills: Post and Wing Moves
- Passing: basic, one handed, ball fakes, etc...
“It all starts with the small details in one's basketball game. Jackson and the rest of these instructors became successful because of their continuous hard work on the basics.” – Coach Dave Rose
1st Grade - 5th Grade
6th Grade - 12th Grade
- Friday, August 2nd: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, August 3rd: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, August 2nd: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday, August 3rd: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM